Who are we?
Join one of the top Keller Williams Realty teams in the country! The Trisha Cook Real Estate Team has been in existence since 2007 & specializes in residential real estate sales. Currently selling well over 300 homes a year, Trisha and her team have built a multi-million dollar company based on giving an exceptional client experience & hiring like-minded associates who believe wholeheartedly in this philosophy! We consider ourselves a family and want team members who truly embrace the value of putting the we before the me.
Our mission is to create infinite opportunities through all things real estate. We believe in the TEAM concept and therefore have assembled a group of individuals who specialize in their respective roles to ensure that we are providing our clients 5-star service throughout every step of the process!
Are you a go-getter looking for a bigger life?
We are looking for people with die-hard enthusiasm, a flair for achievement, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. If the idea of negotiating over 50 real estate contracts a year gets your adrenaline going, you should probably keep reading.
Do you have what it takes?
We are looking for the best of the best!! If you want to be a part of an award-winning Savannah area real estate team, working in a high energy environment with excellent income potential, send us your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
The Trisha Cook Real Estate Team
We're a team of specialists serving real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in all of the Greater Savannah, GA Area and beyond. In 2019, we were ranked the #1 Savannah area real estate team in Keller Williams Realty by units sold. We have such a growth mindset that we have our opportunity charts laid out for the next 5 years of growth & even more investment opportunity for the members of our team to make six figure incomes while still maintaining a quality of life & planning for their futures.
What We're Looking For
We're looking for ambitious and energetic sales professionals to join our team. We are seeking someone who is eager to join a fast-paced, driven, and growth-oriented sales organization. As a TCT team member, you will enjoy creating solutions for your clients on the fly, managing a thick book of business, and working with a wide variety of people.
Expectations of Standards
Our absolute non-negotiables for any team member are as follows: Any member of The Trisha Cook Team is a direct reflection on Trisha and the rest of the team members as a whole. Because of this, a certain level of professionalism at all times is expected and required to remain on the team. All team members also need to be Hungry, Humble, and Smart. Hungry, meaning you desire a bigger life & good is never good enough... Humble, meaning you understand that you have never "arrived" and will also have a desire to help others more than helping yourself; and Smart, meaning you are learning-based and understand that we always have to be on the cutting edge of market trends, negotiations, technology, etc in order to best serve our clients' overall needs.
Please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who are we looking for?
The Marketing Coordinator is someone with a take-charge work ethic and is an excellent organizer, communicator and a fast learner. You have an intense attention to detail. Being tech savvy is key. You thrive in a fast-paced work environment that is constantly changing to meet and exceed all industry standards. Top level customer service is a must.
What will you do?These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Design all print and digital marketing collateral to include signage, advertisements, social media content, etc.
- Monitor SEO & research & create organic ways to gain business
- Update and refresh websites regularly
- Maintain the team’s Youtube page & oversee a consistent video production plan
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries, and monitor reviews in a professional manor
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness
- Stay up-to-date with current technology trends
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Always seek out ways to save money for the team
- Research, plan and execute community events
- Nurture relationships with outside vendors to obtain sponsorships
- Create and maintain a marketing budget
- Report marketing expenses/activities weekly/monthly/yearly to the CEO
• Fast-paced, highly organized, and goal oriented. You have likely had big goals your whole life.
• You understand that for everyone to work at a high level, you must work at a high level. You are the definition of Team Player.
• You follow up on your phone calls and emails quickly, you can't stand to leave things undone!
• You want to find new ways to be more efficient and will eagerly adopt new processes and technologies that will get you to this end.
• You know how to have fun and enjoy working in a supportive and high achieving work environment.
• You are comfortable driving all around Savannah, GA and being in your car 5-6 days a week.
• Prepare for client meetings by conducting appropriate research in advance.
• Win new clients by presenting The Trisha Cook Team's unique value proposition, guiding clients, answering questions, and kicking off the home buying process.
• Establish, develop and maintain positive client relationships throughout the sales cycle, and help clients understand next steps throughout the home sale process.
• Negotiate offers and successfully guide clients through the contract process through closing.
• Advise clients regarding inspection periods, next steps, etc.
• Expedite the resolution of client concerns and complaints to maximize client satisfaction.
• Partner with our Marketing Team to adjust marketing strategies as needed.
• Active Georgia Real Estate License
• 3+ years of experience in the corporate world in a sales position or in a role requiring contract negotiations or managing vendor relationships. OR 3+ years of management in the services sector (restaurants, high-end retail, etc.).
• Excellent selling and negotiation skills. Willing to learn and practice new sales skills.
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
• Exceptional communicator, able to adapt your communication style to meet your client's needs.
• Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in sales or of meeting ambitious goals.
• Must be willing to regularly work evenings and weekends, and willing to regularly work 50+ hours per week to meet your goals. (Since this is a real estate role, we have to be available when our clients are available. They are often only available outside of normal business hours. Just know that high pay like what we are giving the opportunity to earn requires sacrifice)
• Willing to accept phone calls and follow up with clients between 8 AM and 8 PM daily (including Saturday and Sunday).
Compensation & Benefits
• As a Buyer Specialist pay is a commission only with the potential to earn $100,000 - $200,000.
• We provide training, coaching, systems, staff, and an abundance of resources to help you achieve your professional and personal goals
If you have read this far and are still excited to be a part of this huge opportunity, please send us your resume at email@example.com