Are you a go-getter looking for a bigger life?
We are looking for people with die-hard enthusiasm, a flair for achievement, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. If the idea of negotiating over 50 real estate contracts a year gets your adrenaline going, you should probably keep reading.
Do you have what it takes?
We are looking for the best of the best!! If you want to be part an award-winning Savannah area real estate team, working in a high energy environment with excellent income potential, send us your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
The Trisha Cook Real Estate Team
We're a team of specialists serving real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in all of the Greater Savannah, GA Area and beyond. In 2017, we were ranked the #2 Savannah area real estate team in Keller Williams Realty and we have such a growth mindset that we have our opportunity charts laid out for the next 5 years of growth & even more investment opportunity for the members of our team to all make 6 plus figure incomes while still obtaining a quality of life & planning for their futures.
What We're Looking For
We're looking for ambitious and energetic sales professionals to join our team. We are seeking someone who is eager to join a fast-paced, driven, and growth-oriented sales organization. As a TCT team member, you will enjoy creating solutions for your clients on the fly, managing a thick book of business, and working with a wide variety of people.
Expectations of Standards
Our absolute non-negotiables for any team member are as follows: Any member of The Trisha Cook Team is a direct reflection on Trisha and the rest of the team members as a whole. Because of this, a certain level of professionalism at all times is expected and required to remain on the team. All team members also need to be Hungry, Humble, and Smart. Hungry, meaning you desire a bigger life & good is never good enough... Humble, meaning you understand that you have never "arrived" and will also have a desire to help others more than helping yourself; and Smart, meaning you are learning-based and understand that we always have to be on the cutting edge of market trends, negotiations, technology, etc in order to best serve our clients' overall needs.
Director of First Impressions
We are currently looking for an energetic team player who is detail oriented, has a strong work ethic and takes ownership of his/her work. They must be able to juggle multiple projects, work effectively in a fast-paced environment and have great written and verbal communication skills. The successful candidate will have a cheerful, professional demeanor and will have an "It's my Pleasure" attitude. This position requires strong computer skills as well as organizational and a keen eye for detail. Candidate will be capable of providing support to our office leadership and agents as needed. Being learning-based is an absolute MUST! Someone who will "go the extra mile" and Do Whatever it Takes!
· Manage and maintain front reception area and conference room
· Receive all main office calls
· Greet Walk-ins
· Coordinate Lunch & Learn Meetings w/ Vendors
· Execute “Runner” Duties (delivering closing gifts, picking up a signs/lockboxs, etc.)
· Assist in the ordering/inventory management of office supplies
· Print and prepare buyer/listing packets for the agents
· Organize closing gifts, send out cards, and other various forms of client care collateral
· Make post-closing client survey calls to request reviews/referrals
· Send bi-monthly newsletter updating clients of upcoming events, market stats and news
· Assist in the gathering & posting of content for “It’s Cooler in Pooler” and other social media platforms
· Ability to work a minimum of 40 hours per week with office hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
· 1-2 years in an administrative role.
· Some Real Estate experience is preferred.