Current Job Openings
Director of First Impressions / Receptionist
We are currently looking for an energetic team player who is detail oriented, has a strong work ethic and takes ownership of his/her work. They must be able to juggle multiple projects, work effectively in a fast-paced environment and have great written and verbal communication skills including Social Media experience. We’re looking for an individual who isn’t afraid to get out and build/maintain relationships with local businesses, schools, clients and more. The successful candidate will have a cheerful, professional demeanor and will have an "It's my Pleasure" attitude.This position requires strong computer skills as well as organizational and administrative skills. Candidate will be capable of providing support to our office leadership and agents as needed. *Being learning-based is an absolute MUST! Someone who will "go the extra mile" and Do Whatever it Takes!
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed.
- Serve visitors by greeting, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Receiving and sorting daily mail and deliveries.
- Provide administrative support to leadership staff.
- Maintain appearance of reception and common areas of office, maintain office supplies, equipment and inventory.
- Act as coordinator for the conference rooms and training room.
- Manage Market Center notifications and social media.
- Coordinate outside event opportunities for the team to get involved in as a vendor: Festivals, trade shows, sponsorships.
- Send bi-monthly newsletter updating clients of upcoming events, market stats and news.
- Manage the VIP referral program with monthly gifts for referral partners, preferred vendors & past clients.
- Organize closing gifts, send out cards, and other various forms of client care collateral.
- Coordinate social media posts for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced, unpredictable environment sometimes under strict deadlines.
- Amazing customer service skills.
- A positive attitude and commitment to relationship building.
- Being a team player who enjoys working with and assisting others
- Attention to detail and extremely strong computer skills.
- Organized with the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks according to importance.
- “Get it done” attitude with a high sense of urgency.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
This position may require some after-hour events.
Please email resumes in PDF format to Kaitlin@thetrishacookteam.com
- 1-2 experience in a Customer Service or Admin-based role.
- Real estate experience is a plus!
Buyer Specialist - Realtor®
The Buyer Specialist is responsible for assisting our clients in the purchase of a home. This position will require a high degree of sociability, time management, organization, accountability, and Integrity. The ideal candidate is someone who is hungry, humble, and smart. This person must have the ability to achieve a Georgia Real Estate Salesperson License prior to job commitment with The Trisha Cook Real Estate Team. An active Georgia Real Estate Salesperson License held in good standing is preferred, however is not required at the time of interview. This is a full time (40+ hour a week) position.
- Prospect for and seek out new sales opportunities
- Manage the cultivation sales opportunities provided by team lead sources, personal sphere, and inside sales associates.
- Practice and follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections.
- Qualify leads to accurately uncover motivation, needs/wants and financial readiness.
- Educate clients on the home buying process.
- Negotiate contracts
- Manage the team databank to ensure processes run smoothly and that rigourous lead/client follow up is achieved.
- Accurately maintain conversion and task completion metrics.
- Understand evolving trends in the local real estate market to ensure that market knowledge can be conveyed to the client.
- Adhere to local, state, and federal laws in regards to real estate services.
This is strictly a commission based position. Commissions are subject to team splits. It is recommended that the candidate have 3-6 months of financial reserves prior to starting with The Trisha Cook Real Estate Team. An active Georgia Real Estate License will be required prior to job commitment. First 90 days from job commitment will be considered probationary.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000 to $120,000 + /year
Please email resumes in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org