Current Job Openings
Buyer Specialist - Realtor®
The Buyer Specialist is responsible for assisting our clients in the purchase of a home. This position will require a high degree of sociability, time management, organization, accountability, and Integrity. The ideal candidate is someone who is hungry, humble, and smart. This person must have the ability to achieve a Georgia Real Estate Salesperson License prior to job commitment with The Trisha Cook Real Estate Team. An active Georgia Real Estate Salesperson License held in good standing is preferred, however is not required at the time of interview. This is a full time (40+ hour a week) position.
- Prospect for and seek out new sales opportunities
- Manage the cultivation sales opportunities provided by team lead sources, personal sphere, and inside sales associates.
- Practice and follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections.
- Qualify leads to accurately uncover motivation, needs/wants and financial readiness.
- Educate clients on the home buying process.
- Negotiate contracts
- Manage the team databank to ensure processes run smoothly and that rigourous lead/client follow up is achieved.
- Accurately maintain conversion and task completion metrics.
- Understand evolving trends in the local real estate market to ensure that market knowledge can be conveyed to the client.
- Adhere to local, state, and federal laws in regards to real estate services.
This is strictly a commission based position. Commissions are subject to team splits. It is recommended that the candidate have 3-6 months of financial reserves prior to starting with The Trisha Cook Real Estate Team. An active Georgia Real Estate License will be required prior to job commitment. First 90 days from job commitment will be considered probationary.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000 to $120,000 + /year
Please email resumes in PDF format to email@example.com