Who are we?
Join one of the top Keller Williams Realty teams in the country! The Trisha Cook Real Estate Team has been in existence since 2007 & specializes in residential real estate sales. Currently selling well over 300 homes a year, Trisha and her team have built a multi-million dollar company based on giving an exceptional client experience & hiring like-minded associates who believe wholeheartedly in this philosophy! We consider ourselves a family and want team members who truly embrace the value of putting the we before the me.
Our mission is to create infinite opportunities through all things real estate. We believe in the TEAM concept and therefore have assembled a group of individuals who specialize in their respective roles to ensure that we are giving our clients 5-star service throughout every step of the process!
Are you a go-getter looking for a bigger life?
We are looking for people with die-hard enthusiasm, a flair for achievement, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. If the idea of negotiating over 50 real estate contracts a year gets your adrenaline going, you should probably keep reading.
Do you have what it takes?
We are looking for the best of the best!! If you want to be part an award-winning Savannah area real estate team, working in a high energy environment with excellent income potential, send us your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
The Trisha Cook Real Estate Team
We're a team of specialists serving real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in all of the Greater Savannah, GA Area and beyond. In 2017, we were ranked the #2 Savannah area real estate team in Keller Williams Realty and we have such a growth mindset that we have our opportunity charts laid out for the next 5 years of growth & even more investment opportunity for the members of our team to all make 6 plus figure incomes while still obtaining a quality of life & planning for their futures.
What We're Looking For
We're looking for ambitious and energetic sales professionals to join our team. We are seeking someone who is eager to join a fast-paced, driven, and growth-oriented sales organization. As a TCT team member, you will enjoy creating solutions for your clients on the fly, managing a thick book of business, and working with a wide variety of people.
Expectations of Standards
Our absolute non-negotiables for any team member are as follows: Any member of The Trisha Cook Team is a direct reflection on Trisha and the rest of the team members as a whole. Because of this, a certain level of professionalism at all times is expected and required to remain on the team. All team members also need to be Hungry, Humble, and Smart. Hungry, meaning you desire a bigger life & good is never good enough... Humble, meaning you understand that you have never "arrived" and will also have a desire to help others more than helping yourself; and Smart, meaning you are learning-based and understand that we always have to be on the cutting edge of market trends, negotiations, technology, etc in order to best serve our clients' overall needs.
Please send us your resume at email@example.com
Current Job Openings
Closing Transaction Coordinator
Who are we looking for?
The Closing Coordinator is an individual who draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high achiever who is committed to putting clients first, doing the right thing, and seeking win-win agreements. The Transaction Coordinator must be adaptable to change and be solutions oriented. He/She will manage the entire contract-to-close process efficiently and effectively to ensure all transactions close on time, with little or no hassle to clients and third parties. This individual must provide exceptional customer service.
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed
- Provide exceptional customer service throughout the entire closing process
- Oversee the entire contract to close process
- Follow each and every step of all checklists given to you
- Regularly communicate with buyers, sellers, lenders, agents, and paralegals
Essential duties and responsibilitie
- Act as liaison between real estate agents, clients, attorneys and mortgage brokers during the process of a real estate sale and effectively manage the administrative tasks involved in closing a sale
- Create timelines and follow up with individuals as needed to ensure all deadlines are met and contingencies are released
- Maintain accurate and compliant files for all transactions
- Create a house file (either in Dotloop or physical) for all transactions
- Create Greensheets
- Understand GAR real estate contracts inside and out in order to summarize all important terms, conditions, and contingency dates & keep forms compliant.
- Communicate with the agent several times throughout the transaction including all important dates, missing documents, calendar reminders, file compliance status, etc.
- Communicate regularly with the client to send them reminders, check in, and let them know what to expect in each step of the closing process
- Establish relationships with all third parties including lenders, inspectors, appraisers, and all agents in order to ensure a smooth closing process and share relevant information
- Draft any addenda needed along the way and keep a record of them on file and ensure they are shared with relevant parties
- Be the first point of contact/resource for all questions that arise throughout the closing process from agent (and client, attorneys, lenders, appraisers, other transaction coordinators/Realtors, etc.)
- Stay in good communication with the agent if any issues arise that they need to handle or negotiate
- Coordinate closing date, time, and location and notify all parties
- Notify client about utility accounts to set up/cancel
- Be able to read a settlement statement to verify fees charged to our cleints as well as commissions for our transactions prior to closing (along with other prorations & fees associated with the closing)
- Put together the closing file for the agent including any documents needing signatures/initials/dates, thank you card, commission amount for the check to bring back, and any other documents needed from closing
- Close out the file after the closing including changing the MLS status to closed for our listings, double-checking the file, making an electronic copy of the HUD, and processing the check. Add closed file to Dotloop.
- Follow up with clients after the sale to check in and request a testimonial
- Excellent at building rapport
- People oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills & highly detail oriented
- Learning based
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
- High school graduate
- Real estate license or Paralegal experience preferred
- Must be able to provide high level five star customer service at all times & always represent the team to the highest level of professionalism.
- Report daily, weekly, monthly, ytd, and YOY numbers to the CEO each week.
- Must have a servant’s heart
- To be on this team you must be able to put the WE before the ME and you must thrive on providing the highest level of service to everyone you encounter.
If you have read this far and are still excited to be a part of this huge opportunity, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of First Impressions
We are currently looking for an energetic team player who is detail oriented, has a strong work ethic and takes ownership of his/her work. They must be able to juggle multiple projects, work effectively in a fast-paced environment and have great written and verbal communication skills. The successful candidate will have a cheerful, professional demeanor and will have an "It's my Pleasure" attitude. This position requires strong computer skills as well as organizational and a keen eye for detail. Candidate will be capable of providing support to our office leadership and agents as needed. Being learning-based is an absolute MUST! Someone who will "go the extra mile" and Do Whatever it Takes!
· Manage and maintain front reception area and conference room
· Receive all main office calls
· Greet Walk-ins
· Coordinate Lunch & Learn Meetings w/ Vendors
· Execute “Runner” Duties (delivering closing gifts, picking up a signs/lockboxs, etc.)
· Assist in the ordering/inventory management of office supplies
· Print and prepare buyer/listing packets for the agents
· Organize closing gifts, send out cards, and other various forms of client care collateral
· Make post-closing client survey calls to request reviews/referrals
· Send bi-monthly newsletter updating clients of upcoming events, market stats and news
· Assist in the gathering & posting of content for “It’s Cooler in Pooler” and other social media platforms
· Ability to work a minimum of 40 hours per week with office hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
· 1-2 years in an administrative role.
· Some Real Estate experience is preferred.
Who are we looking for?
The Director of Innovation & Technology is a caring, service-oriented, tech-craving/loving guru. They are positive, articulate, and proactive in their communication with a general can-do attitude. They love to research and are always learning. They think strategically and systematically. When presented with a challenge, their go-to is to problem- solve, innovate and assist in implementing a solution. They thrive in a collaborative environment, while also being able to take direction and be held accountable for results and expectations.
The Director of Innovation & Technology is responsible for overseeing the infrastructure of technical operations, eventually managing a team of employees, tracking technology in order to achieve business goals, eliminating security risks, increasing user satisfaction, and maintaining operations and systems. The Director of Technology will directly report to the CEO and will oversee all things technology, including and not limited to the team’s CRM, SEO, Video production, Google rankings, blog, website design, company computers, printers, tablets, phones, etc.
Responsibilities: Technology Research and Strategic Planning: In order to be the guru, this person will seek to always learn more about what’s happening in the tech industry, real estate industry, and social media. They will forecast technology needs. As we move to the front edge on all lines, the Director of Innovation and Technology will use research to develop strategic plans for the market center and for agents
Training: The Director of Innovation & Technology will oversee and/or implement training on both the team level, and for the individual agent. This may include classes on social media, Keller Williams based apps and tech training (Command, Command Mobile, DocuSign, Instanet/Authentisign), external online tech options (CRM, dialers), onboarding processes for new and transferring agents etc.
Technology: Fully understand the proven Keller Williams systems and how they integrate with technology
- Oversee and/or assist agents (new and transfer) with onboarding in all technology facets including but not limited to: Printer installation on computers, Website set-up, Phone app set-up, DocuSign training, Command training
- Troubleshoot and coordinate technology needs in the office
- Understand and teach other technology tools aimed at advancing the business
- Obtain expert level of understanding current and upcoming social media platforms
- Oversee and/or implement strategic social media marketing for the market center with the aim of growing the market center
- Assist in training agents how to leverage social media for their business’ growth
- Oversee and/or implement effective 36 touch program for the market center aimed at gaining market share
- Oversee strategy of all inter-office social media use (private KW page, communication via social media on trainings offered etc)
- Coordinate with leadership staff in strategic efforts in line with our annual goals
- Empower agents and staff to implement necessary elements of strategic plans
- Train at team meetings as necessary, and one-on-one with the aim of generating agent’s business growth
- Train at local events, meetings, etc. as seen fit by the CEO
- Servant-leadership minded
- Works well under pressure and with timelines
- Completes work with a great attitude
- Works with integrity and honesty
- Seeks to solve problems quickly – both tech and people related